Beginning the weekend of Sunday, April 18th, our new Mass schedule is as follows:
5pm Mass in English
7pm Mass in Vietnamese
7am Mass in English
9am Mass in Spanish
11am Mass in English
Because COVID-19 risks remain present, we are, in accordance with the State of California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy, reopening Saint Finbar Church up to 50% capacity. The following guidelines are in place:
- Attendance is limited to 50% of the church building’s capacity or about 400 attendees.
- Masks must be worn by all attendees on church property, including inside the church building and during Mass.
- Parishioners will be seated in alternating pews.
- We must maintain safe social distancing though members of the same household can be seated together.
- There will be no Communion lines. Communion will be distributed in the pews by making use of the alternating pews which allow ministers to move safely to provide Communion to worshippers while seated in the pews.
- Until the further easing of restrictions, the projectors will not be used. Music will be provided from the choir loft and we urge parishioners to refrain from singing at this time.
- We urge all parishioners to be vaccinated as soon as possible and to continue to follow guidelines for safe social distancing and hand washing/disinfecting for as long as COVID-19 risks remain present.
- Please remember the dispensation from Sunday Mass attendance remains in place.
- We will continue to record Sunday Mass in our church for posting on our Vimeo channel and parish website.
For more information, please contact our parish office at (818) 940-3921.
The Saint Finbar Church Pastoral Team