To the members of the Saint Finbar Church community:
With gratitude to God for His mercy, I am announcing today the reopening of Saint Finbar Church beginning the weekend of Sunday, April 18th.
As a community, we have journeyed together through the very challenging year of lockdowns and social isolation during the pandemic period. I would like to express my deep gratitude to the members of the Saint Finbar Church community who have faithfully journeyed with us over the past year and for your generous support of our parish during this very difficult time.
- Attendance is limited to 50% of the church building’s capacity or about 400 attendees.
- Masks must be worn by all attendees on church property, including inside the church building and during Mass.
- Parishioners will be seated in alternating pews.
- We must maintain safe social distancing though members of the same household can be seated together.
- There will be no Communion lines. Communion will be distributed in the pews by making use of the alternating pews which allow ministers to move safely to provide Communion to worshippers while seated in the pews.
- Until the further easing of restrictions, the projectors will not be used. Music will be provided from the choir loft and we urge parishioners to refrain from singing at this time.
- We urge all parishioners to be vaccinated as soon as possible and to continue to follow guidelines for safe social distancing and hand washing/disinfecting for as long as COVID-19 risks remain.
- We will continue to record Sunday Mass for distribution through our Vimeo channel and on our website.
- Please remember the dispensation from Sunday Mass attendance remains in place